Tuesday, January 2, 2018

It's All About Me-Ow Book Review

It's All About Me-Ow written and illustrated by Hudson Talbott invites the reader into the glorious world of cats.  Buddy the house cat is on hand to train his family's three new kittens.  He begins by explaining the difference between humans and cats.

Buddy continues his training with a lesson on cats throughout history.  But the most important lesson of all is that of catitude.  Will his students be able to master the techniques to become perfect cats?

I absolutely love this book!  Talbott tells a fantastic story filled with history, humor and heart.  I found myself laughing with every turn of the page.  Buddy is one feisty feline and his life lessons are timeless.

This story will certainly ring true with cat owners of all ages.  I am definitely reminded of my three fur balls, Miracle, Olaf and Sven.  The illustrations are gorgeous and highly entertaining.  Children will fall in love with the curious kittens.  I especially enjoy the page where the kittens are decorating their family's home.  My cats have certainly made their mark on my heart and in my house.

Overall, this is a wonderful read filled with hilarious hijinks and historical facts.  Animal lovers of all ages will love sinking their claws into this book.




No comments:

Post a Comment