Sunday, October 19, 2014

Races for Rescues 2014

First, I would like to apologize for my recent absence.  My Grandmother, who has been battling cancer for three years, was suddenly placed into Hospice care two weeks ago.  She passed away on Monday, October 13th.

Grandma loved dogs almost as much as I do.  So, I would like to share some wonderful photos that my husband took from the Belleville Humane Society's annual Races for Rescues.  This event features a timed run as well as a fun walk.  There were tons of adorable adoptables and inspawrational pooches.


 This dog/owner team was really in sync!



 I think this little guy REALLY wants to be adopted!



 Penny and Domino decided to sit in my lap and watch the runners whiz by.



 Check out this amazing tripod Husky!



 Who wouldn't want to adopt this cutie?



 Just look at those baby blues!



 I just loved this adorable couple!


 This Corgi is ready to be on the cover of Modern Dog.  Look at that smile!


 I could not stop laughing at this shoe wearing dog!  My fur babies would hate having something on their feet.



 This dog has eyebrows!  I think he is just gorgeous.



 Mr. Mohawk stole the show!  How has he not been adopted yet?



 Penny even made a new friend.


 The fur was flying as the dogs crossed the finish line.


 I was so excited to meet another tripod pooch!


 This dog knows how to pose.


 "Come on!  Walk me!  I am ready to be adopted."


 "Awww, mom!  Do we have to leave?"

No comments:

Post a Comment